Shipping and Return Policy – Augie Eyewear
1 Do you charge for domestic shipping?
- We offer free standard shipping on all orders of $100 or more (final order value after discounts) shipped anywhere within Australia. All orders below $100 shipped using standard shipping attract a flat $10 delivery charge.
2 When will I receive my order?
- Processing times vary according to the item ordered and are usually in the following range:
- 10 business days (Monday through Friday excluding public holidays) for an Augie branded spectacle with prescription lenses, following verification of prescription. Processing time may be more if we determine that your prescription is complex.
- 2 business days (Monday thru Friday excluding public holidays) for an Augie branded spectacle without prescription lenses.
3 Is express shipping available?
- We provide express shipping to certain locations upon payment of additional charges. Use your postal code at check-out to see whether your order is eligible for express delivery. Where available, please select the express delivery option to know more about express delivery charges and timelines.
4 Do you ship internationally?
- We ship internationally to most major countries. We offer FREE International Shipping on all orders over AUD$100. A small shipping fee (AUD$10) is chargeable on international orders that are under AUD$100:
Rest of World
- Additionally, you may be charged bank or conversion charges and a foreign transaction fee in respect of any international orders.
- If you wish to refuse your international delivery, you will still be held responsible for the Import Fees and the cost of returning the package to us. These amounts will be deducted from your refund. If the fees exceed the amount of your order including shipping costs, the Products will be destroyed and you will not be refunded.
5 How do I track my order?
- You can track your order using the airway bill number provided to you. Your order will be delivered during working hours at the delivery address specified by you at the time of order.
6 Can I return an Augie spectacle frame?
- You may return any new and unused Augie spectacle frame (frame only) along with its original packaging and price tag within 60 days from receipt. Do note that the spectacle frame, any tags thereon and the carrying case must be unmarked and free of wear.
- If we agree that the frame is new and unused, we will be happy to offer you a refund or let you exchange the frame for any other item (subject to shipping fees as per below).
7 Can I return my prescription lenses?
- Regrettably, no return or exchange is available for lenses that have been customised to your prescription.
8 How do I return an order?
- All returns are processed through our return portal available here.
- Please follow the steps listed below to return any item:
STEP 1. Print your label
Download and print your return label Here.
STEP 2. Pack your Augie items.
Reuse the satchel or something similar to protect the glasses during the return process. Please seal your parcel securely.
STEP 3. Attach your label.
Make sure you remove all existing labels from packaging and then tape the return labels securely to your parcel. Make sure the barcodes are clearly visible.
(Australian Returns) Drop off your parcel to your local Australia Post Office or Australia Post Red post box.
- If we accept a return, we reserve the right to charge $10.00 shipping fee (which may be deducted from any refund or payable before a replacement product is shipped).
9 What happens if a product does not qualify for a return?
- No credit will be provided where a product does not qualify for a return. We may, at our discretion, return an ineligible product to you at your cost.
10 When will I receive my refund?
- Once approved, a refund for eligible items will be processed within 1-3 business days (Monday thru Friday excluding public holidays) and will be posted to your mode of payment.
11 What happens if I receive a damaged product, wrong order or short quantity?
- Please contact us no later than 7 days from when you receive a damaged product, wrong order or short quantity, with a detailed description of the problem/damage, as well as your name, contact number or email and order number. We will then determine how best to resolve your problem.
12 What happens if I don’t accept delivery of the order?
- If for any reason (not due to our fault) you do not accept delivery of your order then we may charge you an additional fee to cover reasonable additional direct costs incurred by us as a result (including additional insurance, storage, delivery or similar charges).
13 Can I return an international order?
- We allow returns on international returns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the return process. For further information about our Shipping and Return Policy or practices, please contact us using the details set out below:
augie Eyewear, PO BOX 2470 Taren Point, NSW 2229, Australia
(+61) 1300 391 440
Effective: 2nd July 2020